Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tasty Tuesday (on Wednesday)

So, we didn't have power last night - until 2:30 a.m. and I couldn't post my recipe. So, here it is on Wednesday. I'm sure that it'll be tasty any day of the week. Trent and I love it. We think the kids do.

All-American Turkey Burgers
1 pound ground turkey
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup ketchup
1 clove garlice, minced
1/8 tsp. pepper
Cook on the grill or in a frying pan. Combine all ingredients and form into patties (about 3 1/2 inches in diameter). This recipe makes 4 patties.
I love these burgers almost more than I love beef burgers. Yummy!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Where do you find ground turkey? My local grocery store had some by the meat, but it was pretty pricey. This looks great!

Robin Grant said...

We always find it near the ground beef in the meat department. We get ours at Winco and it usually is a bit cheaper than beef. Good luck!