Saturday, August 6, 2011

Family Pics

My family has never had a "real" family pictures taken. I finally decided to do it before Collin left for college and the snow fell. I asked Andrea Norman to do them. She is wonderful and she said she would make me look skinny. I highly doubt that can happen but I'll take whatever she can do. We had a great time. We even took our crazy glasses. Andrea loved that. I've decided that I have very handsome and beautiful kids. Not boasting - just stating facts. I love these people!






Life is Good - and family makes me complete.

3 comments:

thorkgal said...

What beautiful pictures!!! You look FABULOUS! and your kids aren't bad either. Fun.

shannon said...

They are amazing pictures!

Hali Roderick said...

I agree, Robin! You do have beautiful girls and a handsome son! I love the pics! Andrea did a great job. Love the one of you and Trent!