Monday, November 18, 2013

Day #18 of Gratitude Month

Today, I am grateful for my coworkers, especially my 2nd Grade comrades - Toni Miller, Betty Schaat, and Stephanie Forbush. They are three of my best friends. I learn from them each day . When I get frustrated, which can happen almost daily, they listen and share ideas and solutions. We laugh together and we have cried together. And sometimes, they even let me drag them to movies that I want to see and think they should see with me. I once dragged one of them on a "ride" to Boise and back in one day. I best she loved that.

Three days a week we formally collaborate and discuss data then make decisions about our students. I am sure glad I don't have to make all those decisions alone. We are a good team! I am glad I am part of it.

1 comment:

shannon said...

If you ever need to drag someone on a ride, give me a call!