Thursday, November 14, 2013

Grateful Days #13 and #14

Today I am grateful for our PTO. We have an all new group this year and they are so vivacious and creative and willing to help. The last two days have been Parent Teacher Conferences. I love those days but I am very tired at the end. Also, I get very hungry during them. Yesterday, the PTO provided sandwiches and chips. I love chips! They are my greatest food weakness. This is unfortunate for my non-existent waistline. I ate a lot of them. There were leftovers today and so I ate it for lunch also. 

Tonight they brought baked potatoes with chili and all the toppings. It was delicious. I am an Idaho girl and love me some baked taters. Plus, I was hungry and tired and it hit the spot.

The PTO is also saving my bacon at a Family Reading Night. I was asked to be in charge of the annual event and had very little in the way of creative ideas. The PTO had lots and has pretty much taken over. They are doing most of it and I just have to help a little. That's just how I like it! Yay for the PTO!!!

No comments: