Thursday, January 15, 2015

Books Books and More Books


During the summer I attended a class taught by a most fascinating woman. She is THE children's/young adult's book guru. Like seriously, if she doesn't approve it doesn't get published. The class was about nonfiction books. I haven't really appreciated that old boring genre in the past. However, Susanna opened a whole new world of expository literature to me. I can't get enough of it. I just keep reading it. I have read a book called "BOMB: The Race to Build - and Steal - The World's Most Dangerous Weapon" twice. Seriously it was sooo good and fascinating. I feel a whole new smart coming on because of it. There is another book called "Toilet" that explains in a most delightful way the whole process of the sewage disposal system. It is currently one of my favorite books. If you can't find me, check the library in the non-fiction section. I'm probably there. 

No comments: