Monday, February 16, 2009

The Battle Continues

Collin is a notorious teaser. He has been tormenting his poor sisters for years. Of course, they tease him too. It leads to interesting "fights" here at home. They really do love each other. Collin says that it is his duty to tease them because he is the oldest sibling. I don't remember teasing my younger sisters. And if any of them say I did, I will deny it to my death bed. Anyway, McKenna has decided to retaliate with a different kind of warfare - mental intimidation.
Collin came home Saturday night to find this clown and saying hanging above his bed. He HATES clowns and she knows it. He especially detests clowns staring at him from above his bed.

He found eyes all around the house. There are googly eyes above several door frames.

There were eyes glaring at him in the shower and above the toilets in the house.


They peered at him at the top of the stairs and many other corners and crannies around the house.
It freaked Collin out. No one would tell him who put them there. It was driving him crazy and McKenna was laughing her head off - quietly.
What was learned in the round of "Sibling Battles"?
#1 Retaliation does not have to be physical. Go for the nerves.
#2 Mom doesn't get mad at us if we use our brains to tease our siblings.

2 comments:

Vegas Emily said...

What a great idea! Your kids are so great! I saw Collin running with a couple of friends the other day and waved at him and he pretended not to see me. Wonder if I should send him a clown card next time?=)

Emily said...

Why do I have the urge to copy this prank on my kids?? It's just too brilliant! Tell that to McKenna for me, wouldya?