Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good Times

We went sledding on Suicide Hill in Rexburg last Saturday. It was so much fun. We were there with our Erikson cousins, aunts, and uncles. The conditions couldn't have been better. The snow was fresh and powdery; the weather was "warm"ish; and the sky was crystal blue. Absolutely the most perfect sledding day ever. Can't wait to go again.

Here I am crashing after forgetting how old I am. It was a lot bigger hill than I expected. But once I said I was going to do it I couldn't back down. It had to be done. The crash was worth the fun and the giggles.
Here is Trent acting more his age as the official safety guy.


Here comes Adri zooming by. She giggled the whole way down. Hold on to that sled kiddo!


This is Katy and Erin coming to a rest at the bottom of the hill. Check out the snow on Katy's face. They snowplowed the whole way down.
GOOD TIMES! GOOD MEMORIES!!

No comments: