Monday, March 9, 2009

Robin's Needs

Ok, I saw this idea on Facebook and thought it was funny. Enter into the google search bar your name and the word "needs" and then see what pops up. So, I entered "Robin needs" and these are the first ten things that popped up. Some of them really applied in my life right now while others were just silly.

1. Robin needs ... help going downhill. (True, I've always wanted to but I'm afraid I'll crash and die.)
2. Robin needs ... about 40 calories a day. (Aha moment. That's why I keep gaining weight.)
3. Robin needs ... your help. (If you are interested in cleaning my carpet or doing the ironing just let me know.)
4. Robin needs ... a hot blog goof. (What the heck? How am I even supposed to know what that is?)
5. Robin needs ... consoling. (Those 2nd graders are killing me right now.)
6. Robin needs ... you. (I always need my family and friends.)
7. Robin needs ... to get a clue. (No duh!)
8. Robin needs ... to find the meaning of ? ( I don't know. That's just what it said.)
9. Robin needs ... some sleep. (Daylight Savings is the pits.)
10. Robin needs ... a tune up. (Probably has to do with the excess calories I'm taking in - gotta stick with the 40.)

Tee Hee. Give it a try.

2 comments:

Summer said...

That is too funny! I did one on my blog. Loved it!

thorkgal said...

Yeah!!! I found you... you blog stalker. HA!