Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just Another of His Many Talents

Collin has been working on a new skill lately - one he didn't want us to know about until it was perfect, apparently. His sisters knew. His friends knew. His friends' parents knew. Did we know? NO!!! And why? BECAUSE ITS DANGEROUS!!!!

Fire blowing is "one of his talents," he announced to me and then he said, "Bring the camera." I did and this is what I got. I didn't know that three lit matches and a mouthful of powdered sugar could be so "freakin' awesome." He tried to convince his band teacher to let him perform his little act at the band concert as part of the big finale of a song. Amazingly the band teacher said, "No." Can you imagine that?

When I found spots of blown powdered sugar all over my kayaks and on the floor of the garage I became a little worried. I approached Collin and he said, "Mom, relax. I'm very responsible with my fire blowing." Of course he is.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

thorkgal said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I gotta show Braden, but I don't know if that's a good idea... something will eventually go up in smoke.

Tracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracie said...

You forgot your "Do not try this at home" disclaimer.

All I can do is shake my head...no, no, no!