Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day Fun

Never been a big April Fools Day lover. Usually not enough time to put into the "fooling". But, I decided today we could have some fun with it.  Since we had the day off it was perfect.With these cupcakes we could save time by serving dinner and dessert all in one. DELICIOUS!!! But, the cupcakes look so good we can't eat them. We just stare at them. Maybe they look a little too real and we can't possibly eat a meatball off of a cupcake. What do you think?
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy with a pat of Butter

Peas and Carrots

Meatball and Spaghetti


Life is Good - especially with a day off here and there.

4 comments:

Tracie said...

You DID them!!! I was telling Trent about them at lunch! I am so proud of you and just thrilled to know such a cool person!!! You totally rock!!!

thorkgal said...

That is the cutest. That's a fun way to celebrate such a stupid day.

Diane said...

Awesome cupcakes! I never do those kind because I'm afraid they will take too long. So, I'm impressed - they turned out really good!

Emily said...

I feel so conflicted inside. My brain tells me that it's a joke but my brain also tells me that's gross together. I would also tell you I wish you were my mom but that's wrong, too.
That's so awesome.