Monday, September 19, 2011

Girls Day

We have been so blessed with good friends in our children's lives. In August I was able to spend a day with the twins and their friends and their moms in West Yellowstone. We had a great time.We wandered a bit, ate dinner, and went to the Playmill to see "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat." LOVE the Playmill!!!Especially LOVE "Joseph" (and most of all the "Joseph" with Donny Osmond). What a great time we had and so much fun with those girls of mine. As the kids get older it is becoming more and more difficult to share moments with them. So, this was a treasured blessing. Thanks for arranging it Taina.

Western Ladies - Ashlyn Kaufman, Shailee Gardner, Adri, Katy, Peyton Crapo, and Micheala Hill. This is the only time I've ever seen them with serious faces.
This is what they normally look like. Yippee for Christmas stores.
Apparently this is the sign for "Hot Guy". Good to know!

I ate my willpower, too. So, I had to buy a pound of delicious fudge. Then I went to the Playmill where I bought more of Heidi's fudge. I LOVE fudge.

Life is Good  - and time with these twins is valuable!

No comments: