Friday, October 7, 2011

Harvest Creations

Harvest break and and inch of snow on the ground has made me feel crafty. Actually, the craftiness was brought on by a desire to cover the windows so I didn't have to look out at the snow. I miss the 80 degree weather we had last week. I couldn't think of anything socially acceptable for covering windows so I decided that small decorations would have to do. While the girls cooked spudnuts (Idaho donuts) with the cousins and Grandma I made a wreath, ghosts, and bows for the neices' hair. Good times.


These ghosts are made out of a styrofoam cone, gauze, and added gadgets. I think the skinny one needs a mouth. I'll do that tonight.
Turn sideways to get the correct view. My neices and nephews helped design it. We had a great time. And it looks very Halloweeny.


Life is Good  - and a craft day here and there is kinda fun.

No comments: