Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Month of Gratitude

My friend Shannon, who is probably my only blog reader, started posting a blog for each day of November with something she is grateful for. I thought it was a great idea. So I am stealing it. I wish I could post-date this entry. It would be for November 1. On the first day of November, I am grateful for my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love the gospel and the knowledge I have of my Heavenly Father, His son Jesus Christ, the plan of salvation, the importance of families, the Temple, and my testimony of it all. I truly am who I am because of this knowledge. I try to be better because of this knowledge. I am so grateful!!!


1 comment:

Tracie said...

There are other blog readers, too, but we aren't as inspirational. :)