Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day #2 - Gratitude Month


This should be dated November 2 but it is not because you can't change the date on this blog. But, this is my second entry for Gratitude Month. I am grateful for Trent, my best buddy and closest friend, for 25 years. Never in my craziest thoughts, did I ever imagine that when I asked him out, to a girl's choice dance way back in 1986, that he would one day be my spouse and eternal companion. I must have been guided by the Spirit that day. 

Trent is the best husband around. He cleans, cooks, folds, helps, cheers, loves, and lifts. He is the funny one in our family. He is the one that keeps us all calm. He has encouraged me to do whatever it is I want to do. He brings me so much joy and helps me to be happy. He is smart and the one the kids go to for homework - because science, math, and I don't get along that well. He has sacrificed so much, more than most know, to provide our family with stability and the lifestyle that we enjoy. He is my hero and I am grateful everyday for him. I look forward to eternity with him.





2 comments:

shannon said...

I tell my girls that they should find a man like Trent! He is a great guy.

Lindsay said...

Love your gratitude posts! There is a way to backdate your posts, by the way. When you're in Blogger and writing a new post, click "Scheduling" on the right side, and then click "Set date and time" You can select any date you want (and any time of the day) to publish your post.

Hope that helps!