Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 24 and 25

Day 25 - It has been such a wonderful experience to write each day, nearly,  of the things I am grateful for. I think of the many blessings I have and then write about one. But there are so many things to be grateful for that I sometimes have a hard time picking just one. Today I wanted to express my gratitude for my nieces and nephews. I spent the weekend with my nephew's wife and their sweet baby. They are so much fun. Today, at school, two of my nephews came into my classroom to stay with me after school was over. One gives me hug every time I see him. My niece knocks on my window each dayas. She passes by. I love seeing them, as I do all of them. I enjoy watching them grow up because they are good kids that come from good families. 

Day 24 - I am grateful for texting so I can stay in contact with long distance friends. 

No comments: