Monday, November 4, 2013

Day # 4 - Gratitude Month

Today is Monday. Many people don't like Mondays because it is the beginning of their work week. I don't feel that way. I usually love Mondays because I get to go to work. I am grateful to be a teacher that gets to work with other amazing teachers and with incredible students that I have grown to love. I love the thrill of watching a student "get it" when they have worked hard to understand. I enjoy their crazy stories - and they have a lot of stories. I love the challenge of helping a student overcome a hurdle. I, mostly, enjoy their parents and the relationships we build. I love having past students come back, every morning, to tell me about their lives and how much they miss me! I miss them, too, but marvel in the growth they make year to year. 

I am so grateful that I was guided, and I was, into the career of teaching. It makes me happy. 

Who wouldn't love these faces?





No comments: