Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008



Christmas Day came with a bang this year. We woke to a blizzard that completely covered all of Eastern Idaho. Not very many people were out traveling - except us. We drove to Rexburg just to open a few presents with Grandma, Grandpa, and the cousins. It was crazy and not the brightest thing we have ever done. We didn't stay long, however, because the roads just got worse and worse. We called it an adventure once we got home.
All the new snow made for fantastic sledding. Trent took the kids out to the hill in town while I stayed home to improve my skills on Guitar Hero. I couldn't figure out how to even set it up so, I decided to practice skiing down a mountain on the belly of a wildebeast (at first I thought it was a yak).
Christmas was so much fun because we were stuck home together. We had a delightful time. Only 364 days to go until it comes again. I can't wait!

No comments: