Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day #7 - Gratitude Month

Today I am thankful for my sisters. I am the oldest, with three younger following behind me. They are all great people with beautiful families and adorable children. We like to get together to have dinners at my parent's house. When we do it is extremely loud and chaotic. I realize that will change over time and we will probably miss it. My own kids love those aunts. I can count on them for a lot of things. Like, when I decided to run a 5k this summer they agreed to do it with me. That was a highlight of my summer. When Katy got a tear in her pants at school and needed new ones, I called Cristy who was willing to drive me home (since I walked and it was snowing wet snow), return me to school and then take the pants to Katy at the high school. And, she makes bread for me. Also, Wendy is a nurse and is always willing to answer my dumb nursing questions. She doesn't complain out loud about that either. Vicki has connections and so when I need donations I call her. She also willing to share all the things my kids think they need to borrow.

Love those girls, well ladies. They are all nearing or passing 40!


No comments: