Friday, November 8, 2013

Day #8 - Gratitude Month

I could have made this post before but I was looking for pictures to go with it and couldn't find any. So, unless I can think of a solution to this problem while entering this post, it will be picture-less. Today I am grateful for my mom and dad. Almost everything I have in my life has come because I was raised by "goodly parents" as Nephi would say. I grew up in a home where our family was important. My parents, Ted and Carol, were devoted to teaching us the Gospel. They taught us through their examples. They gave us the opportunity to make our own choices and deal with the consequences, both good and bad. They encouraged us to become educated and go to college. They taught us to work and to be strong. All these things I appreciate so much, especially since I have grown. I love them dearly and will be eternally grateful for the valuable lessons I learned from them.

Problem solved! Facebook is so helpful.

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

Look how cute they are. Adorable.